Guidelines for Contributing Photographers of the fStop Foundation
It is our intent to accept and use photographs that have been taken by maintaining the highest possible ethical standards.
These standards include but are not limited to:
- Subjects must not be physically harmed in any way.
- Subjects must not be baited.
- Subjects must not be called (using iphone and other devices to emit calls that generate a specific behavior from the subject).
- Care must be taken of how subjects are approached so that they are not stressed by the photographer’s actions and presence.
- Care must be taken of preserving the environment on the approach and exit from the subject.
- We prescribe to the Tread Lightly philosophy.